Process to delete Easysearchit.com Manually
Do you feel to lose full control over you PC browser functionality? Does the control over homepage and search-engine provider have been totally lost? Does the browser setting have been modified without your permission? If yes then it is a clear sign that your PC work-station has been hijacked by a browser-hijacker. Follow the blog mentioned below to know the details about this malware and some simple process to uninstall it.
Technical details of Easysearchit.com
Easysearchit.com is a dodgy domain that becomes the homepage of targeted browser without permission. It can modify the settings of any popular browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, and Internet Explorer and so on. The overall internet browsing experience gets affected. The targeted URL of browser shortcuts gets changed so when you start the browser, it automatically lands on an unsafe harmful website. Further, it irritates with bunch of commercial ads, malicious links, nasty results and suspicious websites promotion in search-result. The browser starts to freeze on regular basis. Its consequence is worse. Some of the major issues caused by Easysearchit.com are:
- Adds nasty web-browser extensions that hampers the browser performance as well as spy on users activities
- Alters the DNS settings, and other major settings of browser
- Downloads arbitrary files and codes that are key-loggers and data theft tools
- Incorporates malicious websites hyperlinks in search-result
- Aggressively promotes sponsored services through bogus deals, coupons and discounts
- Promotes untrusted web portals in the search result
How to Protect PC from Easysearchit.com attack?
- Avoid updating or downloading program from unofficial websites
- Always select “Advance/Custom” installation process
- Unselect any unfamiliar program
- Avoid visiting suspicious websites especially those containing porn contents
- Have a proper anti-malware tool and update it regularly
In case, if your work-station has already got infected then don’t get panic. Simultaneously, don’t let this malware to stay in your work-station for a very long time. Both manual as well as automatic process has been mentioned below. So, opt any removal process wisely based on your technical skills and experience.