Proper Process to Uninstall TaniumClient.exe
TaniumClient.exe represents an adware infection that illegally alters the browser files and its settings and constantly bombards commercial advertisements on regular basis. It gets installed secretly by attaching its files with freeware or hyperlinks. It installs some suspicious plug-ins and add-ons in the browser that traces and scrutinizes the user’s activities and then shows a customized advertisements and pop ups on the screen. The commercial ads appear on regular basis and hence it is extremely difficult for users to perform Online activities.
Technical Details of TaniumClient.exe
TaniumClient.exe is a part of software that has been developed by Tanium. It has several of its versions and releases and the most common is 4.1.314.7020 with a market capture of more than 98%. Its size is about 5.8 MB. It can infected any of the Windows OS based PC. Its attacks are distributed in world-wide PC users. Researches show that when it installed, it creates a folder in the location, C:\Program Files\tanium\tanium client. Though you know its location and path but it is not easy to uninstall it because it uses special “Helper Objects” that restricts users to make any changes made by it in the PC. Further, it has .exe extension and it changes its location regularly hence the normal anti-malware tool will not be able to detect it. TaniumClient.exe is promoted very aggressively claiming that it is a very helpful application and will boost the overall Online browsing experience. However, it is an sponsored application that promotes useless products and services and manipulate the innocent users to spend their money on useless things.
Harmful Attributes of TaniumClient.exe
- Consumes high System resources and RAM and slows down the overall PC performance
- Slows down the overall Internet speed
- Redirects the webpage over unsafe commercial domains on regular basis
- Shows commercial hyperlinks and ads
- Illegally enters its entries in the start-up Windows services
- Allows cyber-criminals to remote access the work-station
- User plug-ins and key-loggers in order to recover highly sensitive information of users